12 Nov 2011

Dr. James P. Thomas DDS – Patient Testimonials

Patient Testimonials 8 Comments

Nothing speaks louder than personal experience. We welcome your feedback on your dental experience at our office.

8 Responses to “Dr. James P. Thomas DDS – Patient Testimonials”

1. Kevin says:

Dr. James P. Thomas DDS in Rochester Hills is very up to date with the latest in dental care. I never have to wait for great dental service and feel like I get expert treatment.

2. Amy says:

I have always received friendly and professional care from Dr. Thomas and his staff and I have recommended the office to my friends. No one likes to go to the dentist but Dr. Thomas and his team always make my visits a positive experience.

3. Dave says:

James’ talent and service are top rate. This practice is highly recommended.

4. john says:

Best Dentist in the area! period! Always on the cusp of cutting edge technology,plus has the steady hands of a skilled surgeon when working in your mouth.Very professional.

5. nicholas kriete says:

Dr Thomas and his staff are professional, friendly, intelligent, up-to-date, and, most importantly, very competent. I have been a patient of this practice continually since 1985 and recommend Dr. Thomas highly.

6. susan says:

Dr. Thomas has a gentle touch and calming chairside manner which I have found most helpful. He is highly skilled, and possesses an inquisitive mind always looking at the latest advances in products and technology. Excellent dentist!

7. Judith Hainaut says:

He is very good. I started out with his father and James is young. He is a perfectionist and is just excellent. I just recently got a crown and that’s how I know he’s a perfectionist.

8. Mary B says:

Dr Thomas was very good about explaining each step at appointment. He was very kind & friendly as well as all of his staff. I now have beautiful smile.